Team DW&S spent an afternoon in the kitchen creating two Summer cider cocktails. Both use the Bold Rock Hard Cider seasonal, Pineapple Cider—but you can use any variety of pineapple hard cider. Both cocktails are easy to make and will surely add some chill to any Summer afternoon.
Pineapple Mint Mojito
Gather Your Supplies:
- Fresh Pineapple & Mint
- White Rum
- 1 Bottle of Bold Rock Pineapple Cider
- Natural Sugar
- Cocktail Shaker
- Crushed Ice
- Mojito Glass
- Make The Cocktail
- Add 3 pineapple chunks and 4-6 mint leaves to the bottom of your cocktail shaker. Add ½ Tablespoon of Natural Sugar and muddle to crush into a paste.
- Add 2oz of White Rum and Crushed Ice—Shake
- Add ½ the bottle of Bold Rock Hard Cider to a shaker and Shake—Remember that the cider has slight carbonation; so, gently shake to mix
- Pour into your Mojito Glass and add ½ bottle of Bold Rock Hard Cider, gently stir
- Garnish with a Pineapple wedge and a few mint leaves
Easy Pineapple Cider – Rita
We discovered an easy hack to make a wonderful Pineapple Hard Cider-Rita…
Gather Your Supplies
- Your favorite Tequila
- Can of FROZEN Limeade
- Bottle of Bold Rock Pineapple Cider, Chilled
- Fresh Pineapple
- Margarita Glass
The frozen Limeade is the easy hack that adds the spark to this margarita.
Make the Margarita
- For one Margarita, add 2 chunks of Fresh Pineapple and 1 Tablespoon of FROZEN Limeade to your blender
- Add 2 oz of your favorite Tequila
- Add 1 bottle of chilled Bold Rock Pineapple Hard Cider
- Add 3 ice cubes
- Blend together—Keep in mind that the cider is carbonated and blending will create a thick, frothy margarita.
- Pour and Serve with a Pineapple Garnish.
Of course, we also made a pitcher of Pineapple Cider-Ritas. Remember the ratio is One Tablespoon of Frozen Limeade to one Bottle of Cider.
If you like cocktails, check out these two: