Turkey & Sage Sliders with Cranberry Relish
Makes 6 sliders
1 lb ground turkey
1⁄4 cup finely diced onion
3⁄4 tsp ground sage
1⁄2 tsp dried parsley
1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
1⁄4 tsp each Kosher salt & fresh ground pepper
1 Tbs vegetable oil
- In a medium bowl combine the ground turkey, onion, sage, parsley, and garlic powder.
- Form into 6 patties.
- In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Season each side of the
patties with salt and pepper.
- Cook 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove the patties
- Place each burger on a bun, or roasted slice of sweet potato, and top with
a dollop of relish.
1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
2 Tbs. freshly grated or prepared horseradish
2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
Pinch of ground cinnamon
Pinch of ground cloves
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, stir together the cranberry sauce,
horseradish, lemon juice, cinnamon, and cloves.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Let the relish stand at room temperature for at least 15 minutes before using.
Thank you to Mise En Place for sharing this wonderful recipe!